Thursday, March 4, 2010

murray's munchies.

When I got into work today there was a little red snack sitting in the middle of my desk. I know I don't have any secret admirers but the thought still crossed my mind. As I looked at it I read "Ring Ding", "devil's food cake stuffed with cream and tucked inside a dark chocolate shell". I was in HEAVEN. A small little devil's food cake? Uh oh, I smell trouble. And it did not disapoint. It got to 8:30am and I thought "No Sarah, that's to early." So I waited. And waited. It got to be 9:30am and again I thought, "Not yet Sarah, wait a little bit longer." It hit 9:45am and I said screw it. I think it took a total of 3 bites. I took the first and realized that it was truly a little piece of heaven and then just gobbled the rest down! Thank god they put the website on the wrapper so I could get some more of these wonderful little treats and thank you to Jill for surprising me with the little red bit of happiness. It definitely turned the not so good morning into a wonderful one!

Oh and these little things I'm talking about? They're by a company called Murray's and you can go on their website to buy them. The company is actually known for their cheese but also makes a line of munchies. Yummy.



If you want this little piece of heaven, go here.
  

1 comment:

  1. Ohh wow, that looks like a glorified Ding Dong... I sort of want one, and I hate chocolate! PS I never think its to early to eat cake! Just add milk and it is like cereal. DON'T JUDGE ME!!!! It is totally acceptable!

    ReplyDelete