Wednesday, March 3, 2010

just because.

I would have to say I'm a pretty traditional girl when it comes to weddings. I'm 99.99% sure that whenever  I get married I will be in a white dress. But, the wedding below is beautiful with all the colors and details. The bride is the photographer's twin sister and if you notice closely you will see why this wedding makes me laugh. Actually I will tell you why, look at the man officiating the cermony, better yet, look at the book he is using. :)

Really I LOVE this wedding for the pictures of the bride and groom. You can't deny that this couple probably has quite a few laughs on a daily basis together. Love them.









To finish off the night, you would have a hula-off as well, right? I'm not sure I'm ready to not have that fairy-tale wedding but I give this couple mad props because it looks like they had one amazing party to celebrate their big day.

And who knows, maybe I will have the person officiating my wedding use Dr. Suess as well :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the photographer. It looks like such a fun wedding, almost unreal, like a editorial in a W magazine. Her hair color is awesome! I wonder if that dress was handmade/custom. I can't wait for your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! One day :) Her dress was apparently made by her 2 best friends, her make-up by another friend and her hair all by herself. Her sister is the photographer and the bride and her husband did all the music for their wedding themselves by recording a CD they made together and then had those record covers made by her sister. SUCH a creative group of people!

    ReplyDelete