Thursday, March 4, 2010

FAB find!

People who really know me probably know by now that I have a style crush on LC. You can laugh all you want to but anytime I see what she is wearing I usually try to find a way to get a version of it for me. The girl is a genius when it comes to finding clothes that fit her body. She never looks out of place and always looks the part. And with her latest book release she has been on top of her game! Well rewind to last year when Miss Conrad showed up to an event in a belted yellow dress. One of my favorites! The color is not something you would typically find and it' not over the top but it just stays in my mind.


I won't even go on about the gorgeous $500+ Miu Miu sandals she's wearing but just focus on the dress. Without much luck on a look-a-like I kind of just stuck the picture in the "I'll keep it in mind" folder and went on with my life. Until last night. While I was browsing through Kohl's looking for an easter dress for Peyton, I came across the LC Lauren Conrad line she has for the store. And look what little surprise I found...



AND it was on sale for $40. You better believe I threw that little baby in my cart along with an adorable outfit for Peyton and proceeded as fast as I could to the check out. You could go on about the similarities of the 2 dresses! So happy with my above purchase! If you would like one for yourself just head over to Kohl's or go online, she actully has a pretty cute line :)

Kohl's and LC

No comments:

Post a Comment