Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lovely Thursday.

Well not really. It's raining...again. This state has had more rain in the past year than it has in decades. It can stop now, that's for sure. But with all the rain it has made my head start spinning with all these ideas, which is a good thing. Currently these things have been on my mind a lot lately and if I could swipe my credit card and not have to worry about a bill later, I would. But I do have to worry about that bill so instead I will post them to make myself feel better.

The things of late:

This Jaye Zebra black ottoman tray on sale at One King's Lane.

This Animal Parade Cupcake kit from Meri Meri.


This blue clutch from Eden's Wake Etsy shop


This book from Amazon by Cally Blackman


This dress from Asos


These glass jars from ZGallerie


And this photograph as a wall canvas from Peter Lik


Since I know there's no way I'm swiping my credit card for the above photograph I will just have to enjoy it this way. I am also waiting to hear back from Mr. Craigslist to see if they have the secretary desk that I really want. More to come on that if it's a go. Hope everyone else's Thursday is going as groovy as mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment