Friday, September 11, 2009

Miles and Peyton's 1st date!

It was love at first sight for one of them at least! Cat and Marvin's adorable son Miles Daniel met Peyton and I and Uncle Josh for mexican food the other day! I just LOVE their company and was really excited to see Miles again. I hadn't seen him since he was 10 days old, and oh how much he has changed. It just proves how fast both of our babies are growing up right in front of us. Sometimes I look at Peyton and think I have so much time before she's a big girl but then I look back at her newborn pictures and realize just how fast it's all going! But looking at both of them together was the cutest thing! It won't be long before they're running through the park together :)
This is where Miles realized girls have cooties.

Cat getting her hands on my squarmer! Peyton loves to "dance"!

Cat and I with each others babies...

So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment