Friday, September 11, 2009

bamalama weekend...

We were able to finally make it out to Hoover, Alabama to see Brandon's family on August 30th. I LOVE it out there and wish we were able to go more! Brandon's MawMaw and PawPaw were able to meet their great grandaughter and spend some more time with us. I also was able to meet cousin Blair and her little cutie Harper. And we got to meet Joe for the first time and see Uncle Todd and Blaire! We had so much fun, even if it was a short visit. Hopefully we can figure out how to spend more time there next time :)
Peyton with her Mimi, MawMaw and auntie Taylor Ann.




With MawMaw and PawPaw

enjoying some time outside after the crazy rainstorm that lasted ALL weekend :(


so cute. Brandon laid her next to me and she just stared up at me and closed her eyes. I'm so happy brandon was able to catch this really cute moment!

Our family :)

Our family with Mimi!

Auntie Taylor Ann and her new favorite thing in the whole wide world

some quality mommy and me time. I really LOVE to have that the most and I never feel like I get enough of it now that I work again! This is one of my new favorite pictures, thanks TA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment