Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What do these 2 things have in common?


well nothing really. Except that I happen to LOVE both of them dearly. Well obviously one more than the other as she is sooo much like me and that smile of hers makes my heart melt everytime she flashes it. But on a weird day like today I would love nothing more than to take little Miss PK to Chipotle and enjoy 3 chicken tacos with pico, lettuce, sour cream, cheese and a side of guac today, unfortunately that will not be happening.

Yesterday I took a half day at work because they are remodeling our lofts by adding in an extra window (yippeee! except it wasn't) and the property manager told Brandon and I we should probably be there for the cutting of the bricks from the loft above ours. They said there might be a little bit of water and wanted to make sure we could have everything moved out of the way. Well 'a little bit' was an understatement. There was so much water coming down it would have flooded our living room had they not been there with buckets, and it wasn't just water, it was muddy concrete water. Our wall now looks like a murder scene with red clay muddy water dripping down it, FABULOUS.

But the point of me not getting chipotle and the reason for this post is this, during the process of all of this I received a phone call from a nice lady at the Bank of America fraud department letting me know that I had some unusual activity on my card. I got online and checked my account and sure enough I was missing $800 dollars! To some people that might not be alot of money but to Brandon and I that is my car payment and my portion of rent due this week. I now have a cancelled debit card and have to figure out how to make all these payments ontime. Hence why I WILL NOT be getting chipotle as I do not have cash and no debit card to use. I will not have another debit card for 7-10 days (this should get interesting) and had to pull out that credit card that I am so desperately trying not to use anymore as I have a balance I would like to get rid of, to get gas today until I can get to the bank to get cash out of my savings. (THANK the LORD I know how to save). All in all this is a lesson learned to not use my debit card at the gas pump because apparently there are people out there who sit at gas stations with a lap top and place a card reader inside the card swipe at the pump and just download all of your info and your pin number after you swipe to get gas. So THANK YOU whoever you are for now making me go in to pay for my gas and cause an extra amount of time that was not necessary. And THANK YOU to whoever lives in San Bernadino who has my debit card information and decided to have a day at the liqour store, mexican resturant, weinersnitzels, gas station and convience store on me. I hope both of you have enjoyed your little excursion and karma comes back to bite you.

I am now off to pay my car payment and might just scrounge for some cash and treat myself to a little chipotle after all of this, and then when I am off of work I will go scoop up my precious bundle of joy that I LOVE so dearly and take her home. Maybe I will end up with what I wanted today!

But chances are Peyton and I will be enjoying velveeta shells and cheese on our couch this evening watching the olympics while staring at the murder scene next to us.

Just a day in the life
xoxo,
sarah



1 comment:

  1. GEEEEEEZE, that is absolutely insane! What a freaking day! And what comes around goes around, it seriously isn't a myth. Those suckers will get what they deserve!

    That is such a bummer for you, I am sorry you were a victim to criminals who have nothing better to do with their time and probably don't even have a job. WHAT LOSERS!

    Ummmm Sarah I want to talk more to you, do you have an email? If so please drop me a line aaaaaaaaaaaaat mckinleyyeaman@gmail.com!

    ReplyDelete