Thursday, February 25, 2010

wedding bells?

HAHA. Noooo not me. You would have to talk to Mr. Man about that one. But, I came across this picture the other day when I was just browsing and it made me think about my parents.



You see I was not alive when my parents got married 24 years ago. In a traditional family, I shouldn't have been, but you see my parents are not as traditional as you think. Both my brother and sister WERE at their wedding and JT and I have always made comments as to why they didn't just wait for us too. "But you could have just waited for us, you had us all in a row." "Yeah really, it wouldn't have taken that long to wait, and then we could have been in the pictures too!" (It was really about NOT being in the pictures). My parents always had the same answer, "maybe we will have a re-commitment ceremony when we hit 25." I would like to point out that in December my parents will hit that BIG 2-5.

My mom always said that if she were to get married again to my dad that it would have to be barefoot on a beach, preferrably in Hawaii. With that being said I started looking for inspiration photos for my parents big day, now everyone just has to talk them into it so JT and I can be in my parents wedding photos :)









I'll keep you updated if this so called ceremony is going to take place or not :)

xoxo,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. OMG I LOOOOOOOOOVE these wedding pictures you found. They are AWESOME. I can't decide which one is my favorite! Make them doooooooo it! If I could be a wedding planner I totally would. It is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete