Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ultrasound...


We were lucky to have such a nice ultrasound technician who allowed us to come back for a second 3D! Little did we know until we went into the first one that it's completely up to the baby on whether the scan will turn out or not. And with my luck, my daughter would be stubborn just like me! Plus they are kind of expensive so it was nice to get our money's worth. Unfortunately she was in the same spot but Beth was able to get a few more shots for us and she measured her. She actually changed Peyton's due date from the 26th to the 22nd! We'll see what Peyton decides to do here in the next couple weeks. Im getting so anxious! I know everyone tells me that I will miss being pregnant, I get it, but I really just want to be one person again. I feel like I don't remember what it was like to be not pregnant anymore! My ankles used to swell after a day at work, now, even on the weekends, they will swell if I'm on them for more than an hour. It's too hot and humid to be this pregnant! Plus my car currently does not have air conditioning and only has one working window, you can imagine how nice it feels in there while driving! I guess I really shouldn't be complaining though, Im not as big as some pregnant women get and I can still bend over and I don't waddle yet. But regardless, I haven't had a full night's rest in weeks and these last few days has been mere hours. I should just get used to it, Peyton will have me on the same schedule, i'm sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment