Tuesday, July 7, 2009

the sweet arizona desert...

I love Arizona! Everything about it just reminds me of home. It doesn't matter where I go I always compare it to the desert. Although our trip was very quick (only a few days) we were still able to get a lot done in a short amount of time. Brandon was able to see where I grew up during high school and my first job. (Top Shelf!) The day before we left we were able to take B up through Jerome and Sedona to show him some of our favorite spots in all of Arizona. It's so beautiful up there! It just made us both really excited about showing Peyton around Arizona when she gets older :)


You have to get it wherever you can :)



Beth couldn't believe that Kim and I were both pregnant and about to have babies so close together!


B thought he was so cute by placing my moms favorite, a heart, on his stomach :)


Kim was 37 weeks here and I was 31. She ended up having little Hayden that night!




In Sedona! My favorite :)


the night before we left, Kim was there with little Hayden after bringing him home for the first time!





so adorable! It didn't matter how many times we pulled that little wedgy out, it just kept coming back!


In Jerome, which is a ghost town built up in the hills. There is one main road in the town that you have to use to get in and out and it's steep and on a hill! But when you get into downtown it's so cute and worth the crazy little road!


at Sunset Point which is really just a rest stop but it's on a cliff that overlooks a beautiful valley and the old road is down there that was used for the carriages back in the day:)




No comments:

Post a Comment