Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ala-FREAKIN-bama (with my Talladega tan)

We went to Alabama new years weekend to celebrate a belated Christmas with Brandon's side of the family. We started the trip at Lloyd's on Friday night, he made us Ah-MAZE-zing ribs and we watched some of the bowl games. Obviously, none of them matter except the national championship (Roll Tide Roll :) but it was nice to watch all of them since its always something that's on in the background at my parents' house on New Years. It was my first new years away from them, but I'm glad we all went to Hoover for the weekend. Saturday we went to Robin's house and all had dinner at Sumo's. Yummmmmm. We went there the first time I ever went to Alabama to meet Brandon's family, I didn't think it could get better, but I think it did this trip :) This trip went by even faster than all the other ones but so nice to go and see everyone!

Brandon and Todd with PK.

Peyton was just learning to sit up by herself!!

Grandpa's sidekick :)



What are these? oooh I can reach these. HAHA


Grandpa Lloyd with PK

The family on January 2nd.

Brandon as usual :)

Taylor Ann and Justin :)


before dinner at Sumo's

the foursome waiting for our table.

so entertained by the fire and the chef

the group at Sumo's
mommy and PK
I know it's been a long time since my last post, but Im really going to try to update this thing regularly! :) hopefully....
xoxo,
sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment