Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Update...

WOWSA...it's been awhile! I have been uber busy with everything and kind of put this thing on the furthest back burner there is. I want to update more regularly and have decided to completely re-do the blog!

When is this going to happen you ask? Well, I'm not entirely sure but changes are in the works for the King-Vondrasek's :) Peyton will be one in less than a month and Brandon and I are celebrating 2 years together as well!

Just to update you all pretty quick:
-Peyton has been walking since she was 9 months old!
-Peyton now can run.
-Brandon, Peyton and I got to make it to Alabama to see his family and take Peyton to her first baseball game!
-She says "da-da", "hi", sings "lordy lordy", and LOVES to say "uh-oh" when something drops or falls. We've heard "mama" a few times but not as much, little stinker!
-Still refuses to hold her own bottle when being fed.
-LOVES any kind of food, I mean anything! Peyton is not picky what-so-ever!
-Brandon shaved his mountain man look.
-Peyton was in the hospital a couple weeks ago after stepping on glass and needed foot surgery :( She started walking back on it 2 days later :)
-Got to spend Memorial day weekend with my best friend Brittany who I never get to see anymore since she moved to Charlotte
-My grandma and cousins came in from Chicago for a visit!
-We took Peyton to the zoo for the first time, and we happen to have 90% humidity that day, not a whole bunch of fun let me tell you, but Peyton was a trooper about the whole thing!
-Our Phoenix friends, Grandma Cheryl and Grandpa Mike came in for a visit!
-We took everyone to the Biltmore for Father' Day! (Also a very hot, humid day.)
-Anxiously planning Peyton's first birthday party!

Whew! Mix in there lots of work and overtime and you can understand what's been going on in our lives! I want to update you guys more on the little things as well but they are going to have to wait for right now! Here's a few recent pictures to leave you with :)

Until next time,
xoxo,
  Sarah



1 comment:

  1. I was so excited to see this post up because I have been anxiously waiting for an update! Wow it seems like so many good things have been going on. I can't believe she started walking at 9months that is awesome! I felt so bad when I heard about her little foot. Poor little thing. Your mom is such a cute little grandma. I bet she loves spending so much time with little Peyton. Is Peyton the first grandchild? I bet AJ was one of your AZ friends that came to visit. Cute little life you have Sarah! Wish we were close to hang out. And remind me when she was born I know it was July but I can't remember the day. PS you look beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete